The aim of this programme is to provide oil, gas and renewable energy specialists with a comprehensive understanding and practical knowledge of flue gas analysers, their application and benefits and all other issues with their use.
• Understand Flue Gas Analysis
• Understand Pressure Tests
• Understand Let By Tests
• Understand Tightness Tests
• Understand Temperature Tests
• Understand Room CO Safety Tests
• Understand Gas Escape Tests
• Understand Operation and Maintenance
• Understand Calibration
• Flue Gas Analysers
• Tests: Pressure, Let By, Tightness, Temperature, Room CO Safety, Gas Escape
• Practical Training Workshop
Introduction and Training on carrying out various tests on various Oil and Gas boilers and other installations using an Analyser.
• Emission Tests
TRAINEE PROFILE: Installer, Service & Repair Engineers
DURATION: 1 Day
LOCATION: METAC Training
COURSE FEE: €150p.p.
CERTIFICATION: Certificate of Attendance & Completion