Design a garden in a cost effective and sustainable way.
Learners who successfully complete this module will:
- Be able to understand the concept of sustainability and apply it in their garden design.
- Be able to harness the power of nature.
- Be capable of drawing a sustainable garden design.
The specific learning outcomes are grouped into 7 units:
- Unit 1 Concept of sustainability
- Unit 2 The climate: how to play with the elements of the climate?
- Unit 3 The soil
- Unit 4 Use of the plants
- Unit 5 To make and use compost
- Unit 6 Attract insect and bee-keeping
- Unit 7 Drawing the plan
Course Duration: 6 weeks X 2hour classes
Location: METAC Training
Course Cost: €95