Ear Candling, also known as thermal auricular therapy is an alternative medicine practice which helps to improve general health and well-being.
Benefits of ear candling
- relieving tinnitus (ringing in the ears),
- helping to relieve sinus pain and pressure,
- removing excess wax build up,
- assisting with relieving Swimmers ear,
- assisting with headaches,
- relieving severely itchy ears (often caused by yeast, mould or dairy allergies)
- helping to unplug ears(often due to illness)
Students have the full use of Hopi ear candling equipment.
A model is required for this workshop.
DURATION: 2 hours
COURSE FEE: Please contact our office for further details
CERTIFICATION: Certificate of Completion
Kits are available upon request and must be paid for prior to workshop commencement.