The course is designed for Oil Tanker Drivers so that Drivers are aware of most of the main Safety Issues surrounding the delivery of Oil along with a practical Training Workshop on Burner Bleeding, Problem Detection and follow on recommendations.
– Health & Safety,Hygiene Precautions
– Health Hazards.
– Safety Aspects of Petroleum Products, Protective Clothing.
– Environmental Aspects of Petroleum Products.
– Lone Workers & Safe Working Practice.
– Control of Pollution Regulations.
– Agricultural Fuel Oil Regulations.
– Oil Filter Fire Valves.
– Fuel Characteristics.
– Tank Types, Tank Fittings, Tank Supports & Bases, Tank Cleaning
– Tank Location & Bunding, Internal Tanks, Underground Tanks, Tank Check.
– Oil Supply Systems
– Delivery Site Safety
– Defect Reporting Procedures
– Fumes & Vapours
– Access Hazards, Lifting Hazards
– Burner Bleeding
– Practical training Workshop
Introduction and Training on various items of equipment for drivers.
Payment cash or cheque (payable to Metac Ltd). Must be received prior to commencing the course to confirm a place. Until payment has been received a place is not guaranteed.
DURATION: 1 Day
COURSE FEE: €150 per person