To reserve a place on a METAC Training course please call or email us on:
You can book and pay for our courses using the following methods:
- Contact us in our office on 057 8756540 with card details
We can also accept payment by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
To pay by cheque, please post the cheque to the address below
Units1-4 Mountrath Enterprise Park,
For payments through bank transfer please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Payment must be received before course commencement to guarantee your place on your chosen course.
Confirmation of your Booking
Once METAC have processed your booking, we will send you a confirmation note/email with all the course information. Your place on the course is guaranteed once payment has been received. We reserve the right to refuse admission to a course if payment has not been received prior to the course start date. Certification will be withheld until all money has been received.
Course fees include tuition on the day(s) and all relevant course material, tea, coffee/refreshments, and certification.
If you receive your QQI Major award after completing just 1 module with METAC Training, the cost of this is not included. An additional cost of €50 for level 5 and €80 for level 6 will apply in such cases.
If a learner is unsuccessful in their examination, they may repeat the exam. The cost of the assessment must be paid prior to attempting the course assessment again.
An administration fee of €40 applies for an appeal which is refundable if the appeal is successful.
A non-refundable booking fee is required to reserve a course place with the outstanding balance payable in full prior to registration. In the event of a participant needing to cancel their booking, a request must be received no later than 7 days prior to the commencement date of the course booked. Requests received less than 7 days will not be facilitated, as METAC Training will not have sufficient time to fill the vacated place.
Please note that METAC Training reserves the right to change the date of a course scheduled or to cancel a course due to insufficient numbers. Should this occur, all Learners who have paid any monies will be refunded in full.
Please note that all dates may be subject to change.
We reserve the right to alter any price or special offer at any time, prior to payment made.
- Course schedules are subject to demand and in exceptional circumstances; courses can be postponed or cancelled. Participants will be advised of the next starting dates for the same course and offered a place on this course. If this does not suit, a full refund will be offered to any participant affected.
- Refunds can only be made in the original tender of purchase.
- In the event that you book a place and subsequently do not attend the course for whatsoever reason, no refund will be given. However, you may cancel and receive a full refund up to 7 days before the course start date.
- No refund will be offered for partial attendance.
- If you fail to attend the course on which you are booked and have not given prior notice to METAC Training, then the course fee will remain payable in full and no transfer will be allowed.
- If for whatever reason you are unable to attend the course and give the required notice to the office, you can re-schedule to the next available course. This is permittable once only. More than this will result in loss of 50% of fees.
- There are no refunds on Special Offers