Unvented Hot Water Cylinder Course
The aim of this course is to train candidates in the Installation and Safety Requirements of Unvented Hot Water Cylinders. The candidate will also gain an understanding of Building Regulation Part G.
The programme will provide an extensive insight into Unvented Hot Water Cylinders and will prepare candidates for end of programme examinations leading to recommendation to Blueflame for certification.
Upon completion of the course the candidate will be able to:
- Recognise the various forms of hot water supplies
- State the functional requirements of Unvented Domestic Hot Water systems
- Design an Unvented system to comply with Part G of the Building Regulations
- Carry out commissioning of an Unvented System State and rectify common causes of faults in an Unvented System
- Module 1 Introduction to Health & Safety
- Module 2 Domestic Hot Water Supply Options, Tanks, Boilers, Heaters
- Module 3 Legal Requirements – Controls, Valves, System Layout
- Module 4 Cylinder Schematics , Construction & Materials
- Module 5 Installation, Pressure & Flow, Discharge
- Module 6 System Faults, Commissioning, Maintenance
- Module 7 Practical Training Workshop on Product Identification, Product Types, Product Maintenance, System Applications
TRAINEE PROFILE: People involved in Heating Systems Installation
DURATION: 2 Days
LOCATION: METAC Training
COURSE FEE: Contact our office for further details
CERTIFICATION: BLUEflame Certified
Application Forms with all details including payment must be completed before training/assessment commences. Three recent photographs (passport style and size in colour) must be submitted with each application.